The SN 50C6 is a syringe-based single-channel dispenser. It is authorized for use in both medical and veterinary clinics.
- automation of intravascular infusions, reducing staff workload
- control of infusions, system patency violations and volume of administered substance.
Features and advantages:
- intuitive operation, easy to master even by a novice user
- Bolus infusion option (removes air from the system)
- alarm alarm with light and sound effects
- occlusion alarm sensors with three levels of signal setting
- Automatic termination of the infusion in case of occlusion
- Infusion rate control for safe dosing
- display with information about the volume of solution flowing into the system
- Russian language interface
- multidirectional clamp for fixation on the stand (horizontal or vertical position)
- syringes from different manufacturers (from 5 to 50 ml) are suitable for the device, calibration and syringe volume determination are automated.
- the memory of the device can hold up to 2000 recorded parameters at a time: infusion rate, information on alarms, the amount of injected solution, pressure